Are you looking for the next best thing in your career? Take a look at our available positions below. For more information, please contact our General Manager, Amy Dumas, at email@example.com.
Director of Art & Design
The Director of Art & Design will oversee day to day operations of the Art department, as well as ensure all orders are correct and completed. This position will pay up to $33,000 (no benefits), will require at least two days physically in the McDonough, GA store location, but will allow two days of work to be completed at a location of your choice.
- Designing team, school, and business artwork used for screen print, heat press, cut film, and embroidery.
- Ordering materials.
- Daily secretarial skills as needed (answering the phone, greeting customers, etc.).
- Working knowledge of all equipment and software used to screen print, heat press, cut film, and embroider.
- Proficient in Correl, Adobe Creative Suite (preferred).
- Manage marketing strategies for social media and website along with community outreach.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Great customer service skills.
- Eager to learn.
- Excellent time time management skills.
Sound like the job for you? Send us your resume along with a quick cover letter of why you think you would be an excellent candidate for the position. You must also have three professional references (and yes, we will call them all).